MCAA Scholarship Flyer (PDF)
- Name – Missouri Conservation Agents Association Scholarship
- The scholarship will be in an amount not to exceed $1,000 per student per academic year.
- The scholarship will be used for tuition, books room and board.
- The Missouri Conservation Agents Association Scholarship committee will select the recipients of the scholarship and the selection will be approved by the MCAA Board of Directors.
- Any applicant who is a dependent of a member of the scholarship Selection committee will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- The number and monetary value of scholarships to be awarded will be decided by the MCAA Board of Directors on an annual basis.
- The applicant will be a Missouri Resident.
- The applicant will be a U.S. Citizen.
- The applicant must be pursuing a degree in Biology, Wildlife Management, Forestry, Fisheries, Ecology, Agriculture, Criminal Justice or a field of study closely related to the preceding subjects.
- The applicant must be an under-graduate student of an accredited college, university, or trade school; or a high school student entering college.
- The student will be a full-time student as defined by the college, university, or trade school being attended.
- The applicant must have a current and a cumulative minimum grade point average of 2.5 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must submit a transcript along with the application.
- The applicant must also submit a 500 word essay telling why they would like the scholarship.
Instructions: The applicant should complete section I. Section II should be completed by the Principal, Counselor or College Advisor. Application must be postmarked no later than February 1st and mailed to: Sarah Foran; PO Box 216; Maysville, MO 65569. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICANT TO SEE THAT THE APPLICATION, ESSAY, AND TRANSCRIPT HAVE BEEN RECEIVED. EMAIL TO VERIFY THE ARRIVAL IF MAILED SEPARATELY OF THESE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS.